IMG Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImG + BHS = more fun ?

+3
pooper
freddy.img
Windtagane
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ImG + BHS = more fun ? Empty ImG + BHS = more fun ?

Post by Windtagane Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:23 am

Hello ImG Clan, and happy new year to everyone of you !

I tried to catch FreDdy.img on server at many times but nothing from him. Very Happy

So, let me introduce myself and BHSclan.

I'm <BHS/3Windtagane, leader of the Broken Hearts Shooting Club. You probably saw me and few BHS's member played on your server during YCN had some hosting problems (few months ago). By the way, it was and it's still a pleasure to play on your cheat server (indeed Smile).
At this moment, we have around 12 members actives. We run two servers, a public one (on SilEnT mod) and a private one (on ETjump (Trickjumps)).

Now you're probably asking why the hell is he advertising on our forum !?!

Because I got an idea, of course !

As you can see, our two clan have a lake of players. And to survive we need an active and an attractive server.

The idea is, try to met/play with every members from each side and in the long way, merge.

If have any questions, please ask. I will come here every days.

Someone who is looking for even more fun, Windtagane. - BHS forum

Windtagane
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

http://www.bhs-et.tk

Back to top Go down

ImG + BHS = more fun ? Empty Re: ImG + BHS = more fun ?

Post by freddy.img Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 am

Hello
Happy New Years BHS clan.
Img clan is not very active players
This month shall be paid for the server.
There is no plan to hire more .
This month is the last IMG clan.:S
freddy.img
freddy.img
Security
Security

http://www.mida-pole.seda-pole.ee

Back to top Go down

Post by Windtagane Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:28 am

That sad thing happen every days, I'm sorry for all your efforts.
What are your plans in ET ?

Windtagane
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by freddy.img Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:47 am

There is no plan.I play a little ET,boy playing more.Very Happy
freddy.img
freddy.img
Security
Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Windtagane Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 am

So if the clan is dying and if you agree, we would like to come on your servers to bring your members and players to our server.

They are all welcome in BHS.

Windtagane
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by freddy.img Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:32 am

This month I'm still trying to
If nothing comes out
I'll take you gladly accepted the offer. Very Happy
freddy.img
freddy.img
Security
Security

Back to top Go down

Post by pooper Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:52 am

Hi Freddy!

I am <BHS/3pooper from... well you can guess Very Happy

Just to make it clear, because I thought there MIGHT have been a misunderstanding:

The plan was to merge IMG and BHS into one clan, concentrate on one server and make this one server populated with members of both clans.

As our server population is quite decent at the moment and still developing, the offer was that you bring your knowledge and your population to the BHS server.

HOW we could manage that, so that everybody on both sides feels OK with that, this we would still have to discuss.

I hope I cleared this up, just wanted to be safe. Smile

pooper
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Windtagane Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:21 am

I would like to tell to every ImG members that they can join this thread and give their opinion.

Windtagane
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Courchea Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 am

-I see that our servers are broken and...we have no servers, how could we take our players in your servers? We have no server xD..Maybe with the forum Very Happy
-If freddy says it's ok, it is ok for me too.. But I would like to tell you, in the case of this accord, that we must trust each other and not just take all the people from here to there and then all of img consideration is down.
-I want to ask you something. Because freddy and me are leaders, what rank will we get there, in your clan? Will we can make some special work for you are will we be considered more than just simple persons, visitors? Very Happy I don't want it to sound stupid, but I'm just asking. 
Wink Give me your forum address via PM if you have one Smile
Courchea
Courchea
Web Master
Web Master

http://img-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Windtagane Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:06 am

Hi! 

Code:
-I see that our servers are broken and...we have no servers, how could we take our players in your servers? We have no server xD..Maybe with the forum 

There is one of your servers still active : http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/213.108.31.162:27130/
We could meet there, whenever you want, just give me the time Wink. On our forum we already create a section (only between BHS leaders and ImG members) called "ImG and BHS".Our forum: bhs-et.tk

Code:
If freddy says it's ok, it is ok for me too.. But I would like to tell you, in the case of this accord, that we must trust each other and not just take all the people from here to there and then all of img consideration is down.

All ImG members will be treated as members of the BHS. That works in the both side, if ImG members don't put some efforts, that might be difficult Wink 

Code:
I want to ask you something. Because freddy and me are leaders, what rank will we get there, in your clan? Will we can make some special work for you are will we be considered more than just simple persons, visitors?  I don't want it to sound stupid, but I'm just asking. 

Each people who really want to help or have knowledge will get levels.

I suggest you to send me a PM of who and what level are your members.

Don't miss to tell me time for appointment ! Very Happy 

Last edited by Windtagane on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Windtagane
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by pooper Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 am

Hello, pooper here again!

Courchea wrote:I would like to tell you, in the case of this accord, that we must trust each other and not just take all the people from here to there and then all of img consideration is down.

You`re absolutely right. Trust is the most important thing, that´s why Windtagane and me are here on your forum.

Courchea wrote:
Because freddy and me are leaders, what rank will we get there, in your clan? Will we can make some special work for you are will we be considered more than just simple persons, visitors?

Let us explain our level system first:

BHS LEVEL SYSTEM
The BHS level system basically consists of 5 different steps.

- Fun levels (autopromotion based on XP) LEVEL 1-13
- Recruits / Trials LEVEL 14
- Members LEVEL 15-22
- Officers LEVEL 23-29
- Leader LEVEL 30

Recruits have almost all commands like members, this level is there for both sides to see if they fit together.
Members have all the same commands, the names are more based on how LONG you are member.
Officers are those who take responsibility/have a speacial task either on the forum or on the server. Their commands depend on what job they do.
Leader ... that`s Windtagane, he leads Very Happy

THE ROLE OF ImG MEMBERS ON BHS
OFC we would like ImG Members to take over an active role on BHS, if they want to. I am sure that everyone can contribute something, and your input and ideas are welcome. Our suggestions:

Your "normal" members (I do not exactly know how your level system is structured) would be made TRIAL on BHS  as long as they want, to see if they like our server and members. If they say: Yes, I want to stay, then they would become FULL MEMBERS or take over a special OFFICER´S job if they are qualified to do so.

We would make a special HIGH OFFICER level for the ImG leaders. Something like "ImG Transition Officer". Your job would be to make the merging of both groups as smooth as possible.
NOTE: The same here as in 1. - if there`s a special job you want to take over (e.g Forum Administrator) your input is welcome!

In addition to that, a special section in our forum is already created to which only ImG Members and the High Admins of BHS have access to discuss problems, if there should be any.

That`s all i could think of for now, if there are still questions, feel free to ask!

pooper
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon.img Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 am

Like an IMG Clan member i'll tell my opinion too.
I can't say that this is bad idea , but it sounds little impossible...IMG and BHS are two different servers. Different or not ,  both servers are dying , so every idea is welcome now. Courchea wrote that we need to trust each other and he's right. Pooper , you are not the only one from BHS with Windtagane. How can we trust the other players? Is BHS going to take the control on both servers? Is this what you want?
Simon.img
Simon.img
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by pooper Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:16 am

Hello Simon,

we already know each other from the servers, therefore I will be MORE than honest with you. I will be brutally honest.  Wink 

both servers are dying

Well, so far we only know of one dying server: ImG. And ImG is gonna be shut down at the end of this month, if I understood Freddy correctly.

Pooper , you are not the only one from BHS with Windtagane

That is correct.

How can we trust the other players?

What do you think they are going to do? Steal your car?  Laughing
Honestly: tell me about your worries!

Simon wrote:Is BHS going to take the control on both servers?

NO!
Since we cannot control something that will not be there at the end of the month, this is impossible.

Simon wrote:Is this what you want?

What we want is:
Trying to keep Enemy Territory alive by offering YOU the chance to become part of a new and bigger community. As HOW this is going to work out, we shall see, because this is also the first time for US. That`s why we are here to talk about it.

You provided us with a spot when our server hoster YCN had some problems. We thought it`s only fair and nice, if we return the favor.

I understand if there are some doubts, but consider the alternative:
Your server is going to be shut down at the end of the month, and then what?

pooper
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Courchea Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm

From my point of view, it's all clear Smile And I think the most important is to have all arranged with the leaders because the rest of members will do as the leaders consider it's ok. There are rules, limits etc. If anybody is wrong, he will be threated as the rule says. 
Thank you. Smile I'll be more active in servers soon, now I'm a little busy and active only on forums.
Courchea
Courchea
Web Master
Web Master

http://img-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva* Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:55 am

In my eyes, you BHS guys have already bad rep, cus once in TWC server someone from ur clan tried to recruit me there.
Eva*
Eva*
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by pooper Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:05 am

Well, I am pretty sure you are mistaken, Eva.
Our rules are very strict on that matter: we do not accept other clans recruiting on our own server and we don`t want our members to recruit on other servers.

Maybe you mix something up with the tags?

If you did:
Your apology is accepted.

If not:
Name of the alleged BHS member please.

For what it`s worth:
Maybe you mistook RECRUITING with FLIRTING?  Cool 

pooper
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by </3wildes Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:55 am

Hello there ImG Folks,

I would like to invite ALL of you to come to our server and see if they like it and if we like each other.
After that you people can decide/we can decide, how we go on from there.

Everything is possible, nothing obligatory.

I would be happy to see some of you (btw how many are you anyways/active?).

Seriously trust has to be build/earned. All this doubts lead to nothing. So come and play and see if you like what you discover.

Our offer stands clear now. Your choice!

Regards,
wildes

</3wildes
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva* Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:53 am

Well, what you guys doing now? You trying to recruit img members to join in ur clan. And no its wasnt flirting, he came in server and just started to send me privatemessages and asked if i want to join in BHS.
Eva*
Eva*
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by pooper Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:48 am

Well, what you guys doing now? You trying to recruit img members to join in ur clan.

Nonsense. We try to return the favor you guys gave us a few months ago.

Again: It`s your server that will be shut down at the end of the month, so what we do is being open and honest with you and write our offer into your forum. If you think that`s recruiting and not allowed, then I wonder why Freddy or Courchea haven`t deleted this thread right away. But on the contrary, they have been very reasonable, polite and constructive. No need to be so cocky, imo.

he came in server and just started to send me privatemessages and asked if i want to join in BHS.

Yeah ok, you and me cleared that up on our server today. It was a Bosnian player that went by the name of: <BHS/3kermit

He`s a tagstealer and was never member of BHS, thanks for the information.

pooper
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Windtagane Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:30 am

After 2 weeks, where are we ?

I can see you're still hesitating. There is our offer :

Pooper's post:

Again of the again (Smile), it's your server that will be shut down at the end of the month. We are just offering you a way to join a bigger and active community and being a part of this community.

So now, we will not stand here and turn around for months, we throwed stone, will you throw it back or just let it drop, you have to do a decision, which is try or not. Decision is in your hand.

Let us know as soon as possible.

That's all for me.

Windtagane
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva* Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:54 am

Windtagane wrote:After 2 weeks, where are we ?

Pooper's post:

Again of the again (Smile), it's your server that will be shut down at the end of the month. We are just offering you a way to join a bigger and active community and being a part of this community.

So now, we will not stand here and turn around for months, we throwed stone, will you throw it back or just let it drop, you have to do a decision, which is try or not. Decision is in your hand.

That's all for me.

Ur server isnt active either as i saw yesterday and checked later on TB there was still 1v1 or 2v2 and bots..
Eva*
Eva*
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Windtagane Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:49 am

Eva* wrote:

Pooper's post:

That's all for me.

Ur server isnt active either as i saw yesterday and checked later on TB there was still 1v1 or 2v2 and bots..
Ok, and ?

How can you say if a community is active or not by checking the server only  for one hour ?
I check your server and your forum since two weeks now and I think I'm able to say what I say.

Now you can keep arguing for nothing or find a solution.

Windtagane
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by pooper Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:10 pm

+1

Eva wrote:Ur server isnt active either as i saw yesterday and checked later on TB there was still 1v1 or 2v2 and bots..

Even IF that was the whole picture, that would be 400% more population than your server. But hey, playing on TWC servers will not improve that figure - I am looking in your direction, Eva.  Cool 

Anyways, this debate is a little tiresome. Especially since you joined it, Eva. Wheras Freddy and Courchea have been open minded and constructive, your attitude has been negative from the beginning. And I`m really starting to wonder why that is.

We are actually offering you to stay together as a community and provide you with all necessary. There`s a section especially made for you ImG guys on our forums for 1 week now, ready to see action.

I would suggest you make up your mind if you want to keep the community you have here active or not and leave the negative attitude or personal animosities out of it.

pooper
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva* Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 am

Well im ex-member in TWC and it isnt bad to say hi to them sometimes.
Better to end this and wait Fred or Courchea.
Eva*
Eva*
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by freddy.img Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 am

As of now, I do not know anyone who would be very interested to join another clanni: S
freddy.img
freddy.img
Security
Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum